This hand sanitiser contains alcohol, nope not the Friday night ‘I’ve made it’ glass of wine, but this non-fossil fuel derived variety provides antimicrobial and antibacterial protection and enables quick drying on the skin. According to the WHO the alcoholic content of a hand sanitiser needs to be above 60% to kill 99.9% of the nasties so you’ll be pleased to know that ours comes in at 61.27%. It also contains Colloidal Silver too and to ensure that it’s not too drying, our organic vegetable glycerin acts as a humectant bringing moisture to the skin. Essential Oils of Eucalyptus & Lavender both of which have some pretty powerful plant properties on their own, also keep your hands smelling lovely and fresh.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- Couple of squirts on the hand and rub them together for 15 seconds
- You’re good to go
- Sage Tip: for best results grab a squirt of our matching Sage Mama’s hand rescue cream.
Alcohol, Colloidal Silver, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Turkey Red Oil, Essential Oils of Eucalyptus & Lavender