Containing organic Colloidal Oatmeal is a natural antioxidant that moisturises, protects, softens and will help form a protective barrier on the skin. This makes it the perfect ingredient for especially sensitve babies with irritated skin as it will help alleviate itching and normalise the skins pH level. Organic Marshmallow Root is moisturising & hydrating. It’s a soothing & highly emollient plant due to its high mucilage content so it will help soften dry skin conditions and will help re-establish balance. Organic Liquorice Root supports the body’s own defences for natural healing and has a well-deserved reputation when it comes to dry, itchy or irritated skin with its ability to calm and soothe itching and redness. Organic Castor Oil is an emollient and has an amazing ability to moisturise and deeply penetrate the skin’s tissues, transporting all the other herbs & phytonutrients to where they are needed the most. Rich in EFAs it’s wonderfully nutrient-dense & helps protect the skin by forming a waterproof barrier. Aloe Vera is another good transporter but it also cleanses, soothes and calms irritation whilst being cooling to the skin. Comfrey, whose botanical name actually comes from the Geek word meaning ‘to grow together’, contains astringent tannins which have the ability to form a protective surface over the skin and with a high mucilage content it is also moisturising and soothing. Organic Horsetail which is the most abundant source of silica in the plant kingdom, has been include to support the body’s own collagen formation and skin strengthening abilities. Colloidal Silver supports the body’s immune system and defences for natural healing.
- 100% natural and herbologist formulated,
- cruelty-free: only ever tested on willing human guinea pigs,
- handmade in New Zealand,
- free from: chemicals, mineral oil/petroleum, sulphates, parabens, PEGs, GMOs, synthetic perfumes and fragrances.
How to use:
- You can use this cream as often as you like but always ensure that you apply it immediately after a bath this will help lock in the moisture to the skin and provide a protective barrier
- When bathing your baby make sure you use either pure water or only add something natural that will help alleviate the symptoms of eczema like our Baby & Me Bath Tea
- Rub the cream between your hands then apply to your bubba using gentle downward strokes
- Sage Tip: to help protect the skin make sure you keep bubba’s finger nails short and consider the use of scratch mitts overnight.
Water, Oils of Apricot & Sesame, Colloidal Silver, Coconut Emulsifying Wax, Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Organic Castor Oil, Aloe Vera Liquid, Extracts of Organic: Comfrey, Horsetail, Liquorice Root, Caprylic Acid, Oregano Leaf Extract, Organic: Colloidal Oatmeal, Comfrey & Marshmallow Root, Essential Oils of Chamomile & Lavender.
Please note this product is for external use only and if symptoms persist or you are at any time unsure please make sure to contact your health care professional.